Marketing Analyst (SEO & PPC)
We believe in building long term solutions for our clients with our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) to disrupt the traditional digital model and make our stakeholders’ day to day life simpler and happier.
Tune My Digital. (TMD.) Is moving towards one direction to successfully bring small business, companies and sprouting ideas into the online world with transparency, ethical values and perfectly crafted strategies.
Our direction of TMD. and team is carefully aligned together to achieve the high performance in every task we plan with the usage of world end technology, customized software and digital marketing.
What you’ll be doing?
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for SEO specific areas that can be improved and optimized
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic to the site
- Developing and executing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for deriving insights
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
What you should have?
- 0-2 years of demonstrable experience implementing SEO
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Attention to detail.
- Most important – willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Compensation:12-15k per month
- Location: Lucknow / Remote
- Joining: Tomorrow 😉
- Our Secret Sauce?
- Ask anyone here, and they won’t hesitate to tell you — it’s our people. TMD. Stands on strong values and cohesive cultural aspect within and with clients
- We want the best talent who wants to be part of our core team ready to work hard, be creative and take our company global.
- * We share our office space with some of the coolest companies in India like Flipkart, PhonePe etc.
- * We’ve got unlimited Tea, Coffee and Snacks for you at the office! 😛
- Co-founders bring a unique blend of business strategy, technology and team building from 10+ years of experience working for companies like IBM, Amazon, DoSelect, IRCTC etc. We use this experience and our alumni connections to open conversations with channels that will help us scale FAST!